- Comprehensive coverage of all the elements of your day *
- One insured, reliable, responsive, easy-going ninja photographer
- Stunning photographs that tell the complete story of your day
- Your files via disc and online gallery, with print release
- Add extras only if you want them
- Less stress, more time, more enjoyment
* From 60 minutes before you are done getting ready to 60 minutes after the full dance floor is opened. Up to 10 hours. Still need more time? No problem. Ask for a custom quote.
For a limited time, sign up to my newsletter, and receive one free set (25 cards) of luxurious custom Thank You Cards with your booked wedding coverage (delivered with your disc). Your info is always private and never shared, and you can always unsubscribe later.
Ready for More Enjoyment?
Just Tell Me…
“My husband and I were so lucky to find Jeannie Guzis for our wedding! He and I were aiming were for a low key, stressless day without a lot of decision making on our part. I know, totally not your typical bride. But Jeannie more than delivered for us. Our photos were flawless. I receive compliments on them every time someone sees one. I honestly could not treasure my pictures any more and every time I look back, I remember the best day of my life and love that I will have them forever.”
– Andreya S.
“Jeannie has an amazing eye, and our wedding pictures were beyond what we had expected. She is very professional and easy to work with. We were not very organized and did not really provide her with much guidance on what pictures we wanted, but she caught all the important moments and details that I hadn’t even thought of. Her attention to detail shows that she really cares about her business and her photographs. I would highly recommend Jeannie, we couldn’t be more pleased with her work.”
– Nima S.
“THANK YOU JEANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE [MY PHOTOGRAPHS]! I can’t express it all in words right now…they are phenomenal! I knew they would be.”
– Betsy K.
We were just admiring all the pictures you shot for us. There is not a day that goes by without admiring the pictures. You really captured all that we wanted to freeze in time.”